Monday, Ed and I spent the day at the Salt Lake Family History Library. I could spend days there but our time was limited and I was grateful for the one day. I was able to do a little research for others and Ed is still pursuing the 'Lucky' line. We found a few things and that is always exciting! Mom and Bob joined us at Pat's and we had dinner and played games. Ed says he 'hates' games - but I have decided he just hates to 'loose' - if he is winning they are not so bad!
Tuesday we got up bright and early. We planned a trip to the Manti Temple. Ed and I had never been there before - and since it was Tuesday - it must be temple day. My Uncle Ray lives in Mt. Pleasant taking care of a home and animals while the family serves a mission in South America.
We dropped off Mom and Bob at Uncle Ray's and he brought them back on Thursday just in time for dinner. We all think Uncle Ray looks just like Santa with his long white beard, rosy cheeks, and the twinkle in his eye!
The Manti Temple was awesome. I think it is my new favorite. We had a very sweet time there and again wished we could stay longer. We enlisted the help of a patron to take this picture of us. I alway like the picture from the waist up - if you know what I mean - but beggars can't be choosers!
Thanksgiving Day was busy with preparations and visiting and eating! It was a wonderful day spent with people we love and care about most. It would have been perfect if Kiyoko could have joined us in Utah but she kept her mom company back in California.
Friday afternoon Ed and I went to visit my old friend (since Junior High School). Bonnie and Terry had recently moved into their new home in Herriman. We are so happy for them!
Friday afternoon Ed and I went to visit my old friend (since Junior High School). Bonnie and Terry had recently moved into their new home in Herriman. We are so happy for them!
Friday night we went to Temple Square to see the lights. What better place to begin the Christmas season than Temple Square!
LET THE SEASON BEGIN!



No comments:
Post a Comment