When I left the Court Reporters office for my new assignment, one of my employee's gave me a quilt that she had made (they were hanging all around her office walls). I had always wanted one and the day I left she gave me this one! It was a wonderful gift and I was thrilled. We just needed to find a place in our home that would show it off.
Ed and I debated on where to hang it in the house. I thought it might be too busy for the dining room wall because of the area rug. But we think it looks great. You can see it when you come in the front door and thru the kitchen door. It is a treasured gift and I will always remember Michelle when I look at her quilt.Michelle Lelevier, Nancy Floyd, Lori MacArthur, Carol Switzer



1 comment:
I want to come in your front door and see the beautiful hanging quilt your friend, Michelle, gave you. You are one "loved" and "lucky" gal!
Post a Comment