Over the weekend Sariah lost her first tooth! The tooth fairy was VERY generous and left her $5.00. I guess the tooth fairy must have really wanted Sariah's first tooth to leave her so much money! Britt took pictures - that I will have to upload - so every one can see the new 'space' in her smile.
We had to laugh because for Sunday dinner we had corn on the cob. Sariah really likes corn and had two pieces. She ate all the corn off the cob except where she has a missing tooth!
After dinner Sariah and I left the dishes for the 'men' to clean up and we went upstairs and polished her toes and fingers- each with a different nail polish. The final coat was glitter...they really looked great and were so shiny in the sun. It's fun to have a little girl that like to do 'girl' things with grandma. Unfortunately, Kiyoko had crashed during dinner - falling asleep in her chair - and missed all the fun. Maybe next time Kiyoko!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment