Several years ago Ed had his toenail on his big toe removed because of an infection. This morning as I was painting my toenails Ed wondered how he would look with his toenail back - we decided to see! I painted it bright red. Ed went downstairs to show the grandkiddies...they just thought it was weird and Sariah wanted to know if she could have her nails done in the same color. I decided to put his toe on our blog to show all what a good sport Ed is!!! I am one lucky woman.Sunday, May 10, 2009
Ed's got a brand new look!
Several years ago Ed had his toenail on his big toe removed because of an infection. This morning as I was painting my toenails Ed wondered how he would look with his toenail back - we decided to see! I painted it bright red. Ed went downstairs to show the grandkiddies...they just thought it was weird and Sariah wanted to know if she could have her nails done in the same color. I decided to put his toe on our blog to show all what a good sport Ed is!!! I am one lucky woman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment