
For dinner on Sunday, I fixed some asparagus (along with other wonderful things). I love it, but it is not one of Ed's favorites and Britt doesn't eat anything green unless it is lettuce! I wanted the grandkids to at least try it. So...I told them that when you eat asparagus your pee will smell like it. They were definitely interested and both Bren and Sariah decided to eat some. It was so funny to see them shove it in their months, take a couple of chews and quickly swallow. Immediately Brenny asked to be excused to go the bathroom. He wanted to test my theory. I told him that it doesn't work quite that fast!
It will be fun to check with them on Tuesday evening to hear the results.
It will be fun to check with them on Tuesday evening to hear the results.


1 comment:
Have you ever tried fixing asparagus on cookie sheet with coarse salt under the broiler? It's fabulous. I also added red, green and yellow peppers and sliced onion...spray with Pam or sprinkle w/olive oil and bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes...then under the broiler for 5-7 minutes. YUMMY!
Post a Comment