Last week I was advised during a brief meeting that I was being reassigned to supervise at the Carol Miller Traffic Court on Power Inn Road. The reasons vary but I think the bottom line was the budget.
Goodbye's are always difficult for me and my preference was to pretend that Friday was just another day and leave the office and not look back. It seemed overwhelming to say goodbye to everyone and express my feelings. Grateful, the reporters did not listen to me (it has happened several other times over the years!) A pot luck luncheon was organized! It turned out to be a day I will always remember.
I worried that no one would show up - but I was overwhelmed with the response. Reporters from our juvenile and dependency courts that I supervised several years ago all came.....
Sabrina Frost, Cindy Hall, me, Karen Schrader, Sharon Williams
...more to come as pictures arrive...




No comments:
Post a Comment