When I open the door, he races past me and up the stairs. He jumps up on our bed - usually scaring Ed out of a sound sleep - curls up in a ball and pretends that he is asleep. (The little faker!) He wants to make sure that I don't put him back in his bed for the remainder of the night!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
THE GREAT RACE!
Each night we tuck Murphy into his crate so that Ed and I can get a good nights rest. Around 3:30-4:00 am I can hear Murphy's little cries - does he need to go potty? I get up and let him out in the backyard. He watches me as he goes out the door to make sure that I am standing nearby and waiting for him. (I guess he doesn't want to be left out there in the dark.) When he has completed his business he scratches at the door. This is the moment of the GREAT RACE!

When I open the door, he races past me and up the stairs. He jumps up on our bed - usually scaring Ed out of a sound sleep - curls up in a ball and pretends that he is asleep. (The little faker!) He wants to make sure that I don't put him back in his bed for the remainder of the night!
When I open the door, he races past me and up the stairs. He jumps up on our bed - usually scaring Ed out of a sound sleep - curls up in a ball and pretends that he is asleep. (The little faker!) He wants to make sure that I don't put him back in his bed for the remainder of the night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is so cute! I'll bet he missed you while you were in Montana.
He missed Linda a lot. He is definately 'her' dog. He seems to know when it's time for her to come home and paces the floor until the phone rings for us to go pick her up. Then its a race to the car to take his seat.
Post a Comment